STOCK RETURNS CONDITIONS
1. Return of goods is accepted within a period of up to 3 months from the invoice date, provided that the following conditions apply:
✔ Prior agreement with the company is necessary.
✔ The goods must be in exactly the same condition and packaging in which they were sent.
✔ Goods must be accompanied with a copy of the purchase invoice, return form, and bill of lading from the freight forwarder (if applicable).
✔ A service fee, up to 3% from the invoice value, may be applied, depending upon the type of goods and the sum of the invoice.
✔ Return of goods that are not subject to the stock availability of Chrysmetal OOD and were delivered according to the customer's specification, is not accepted under any circumstances.
2. A service charge of 15% from the invoice value is calculated, for goods returned after the third month from their invoicing.
3. No return of goods is accepted 12 months from the date of their invoicing.
4. Transport costs are borne by the customer unless the goods were wrongly sent by Chrysmetal Ltd.
5. The credit notice will be issued after an incoming inspection by the company Chrysmetal Ltd.