CHRYSMETAL OOD, VAT130895520, based at address: Bulgaria, Sofia, Myunchen str. № 14, Tel: +359 2 9732671; Fax: +359 2 9732674 ; email: email@example.com
In relation to the Regulation (ЕС) 2016/679 of data privacy protection („General Data Privacy Regulation)“), starting implementation on the territory of the all countries members of the European Union from 25 May 2018 CHRYSMETAL OOD
as ADMINISTRATOR of the personal data of the users in internet site http://chrysmetal.com, who provide their personal data, filling the contact form available at the website, as well all other personal data the company is collecting managing and storing.
Personal data is all the information that directly can identify or is in condition to identify a physical person.
Data Subject is a physical person, that can be identified directly or indirectly, with the assistance of identifier / name, identification number, location data, online identifier in one or more indicators, specific for the physical, physiological, genetical, physiological, mental, economic, cultural or social identification. Herewith we are informing that we do carry registers with privacy data of the subjects, which data we process and store for the necessary time. We have developed politics and internal rules and we have taken care for the necessary technical and organizational measures to guarantee the protection of personal data of the data subjects and other physical persons.
We are keeping the requirements of the General Regulation according data privacy and we process only data with grounded reasons why and stated time.
REASONS FOR PROCESSING PERSONAL DATA
According the GDPR the reasons for personal data processing are:
- Agreement of data subject – for every specific purpose is given individual agreement;
- Contract execution;
- Legal obligation;
- Protection of vital interests of data subject or another person;
- Task of social interest;
- Legal interests pursued from the Administrator or third part.
Personal data is processed only with defined purpose and when the purpose is achieved or falls out, the administrator cannot store any more personal data.
DURATION OF DATA STORAGE
We store data for the shortest needed period. This period complies with the reasons for which the administrator processes data, as well all legal obligations to store data for a defined period.
RIGHTS ACCORDING PROCESSING PERSONAL DATA
CHRYSMETAL OOD keeps the rights of data subjects, indicated at GDPR as follows:
- Right for information – at the time of data collection the physical persons (data subjects) should be clearly informed about:
- who is the administrator of personal data
- why the personal data will be used (for which purposes)
- categories of the relevant personal data
- Legal obligation for data processing;
- How long will data be stored;
- Who else can receive personal data; whether personal data will be transferred outside the European union;
- Right of data copy (right to access personal data);
- Right of editing personal data;
- Right of deleting (right to be forgotten);
- Right to place objection in front of the administrator;
- Right to place appeal at the regulation surveyor (Commission for Personal Data Protection), when they feel their rights are harmed;
- Right to withdraw the given agreement at any time;
- Right to require „human interference“ in case of automatized decision taking;
- Right to object versus data processing of video recording
- Right to object versus direct marketing.
In every data processing CHRYSMETAL OOD provides the subjects clear and detailed notice (in the form of „Privacy Declaration“), including information about, for which purpose, for what duration and in which way the company collects and processes personal data, all contacts of the administrator and the data protection offices; contacts of data processors; other recipients, that retrieve personal data; rights of the data subjects and practical means for their prosecution.
All other information in relation to the subject’s right or else related with personal data protection, subjects can receive by contacting the Data Protection Officer at:
Bulgaria, Sofia 1528, area Iskar, Myunhen str № 14
For contacting the Commission for Personal Data Protection:
Bulgaria, Sofia 1592, bul. Prof. Tsvetan Lazarov No 2, hpps://www.cpdp.bg
In eventual case of violating your personal data, the administrator will evaluate the risks with the defined from the regulation cases will inform the Commission for Personal Data Protection & the data subject for the оccured incident.